On behalf of our client “Macquarie” Mermaid Maritime Consulting performed to FORMOSA I OFFSHORE WINDFARM, TAIWAN – Consultancy Fabrication Site Manager for Transition Piece (TP) manufacture at CUEL’s yard in Laem Chabang, Thailand.
Time period for the task completed, 1.September 2019 to 14.June 2020.
Scope of Work
- Document review of fabrication documentation
- Review inspection and testing procedure
- Review fabrication plan and methodology
- Reviewing JDN QHSE management system and plan
- As Employer Representative attend witness/hold points, including specified test points, as defined in the ITPs (yet to be issued) at manufacturer’s Thailand facilities (CUEL)
- As Employer Representative attend/witness/validate FATs at manufacturer’s Thailand facilities (CUEL)
- As Employer Representative attend/witness TP loadout at manufacturer’s Thailand facilities (CUEL)
- Provide review and inspection record and report for all relevant works to FOWI – daily
- Participate all relevant discussion meeting via video/telephone conference as necessary
- As Employer Representative attend CUEL/JDN safety walks in fabrication site Thailand
- Monitoring the fabrication procedure including HSE etc.